Calendar Of Events
Archive Of Events
Join us on Linked In
Join us on Facebook
ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS
At Your Desk LIVE IAEP Webinar
Illinois EPA Update on Vapor Intrusion
Speakers: Hernando Albarracin and Joyce Munie, Illinois EPA – Bureau of Land
March 18, 2015 (noon - 1 pm)
SAVE THE DATES! REGISTRATIONS WILL BEGIN SOON:
●4/16/2015 - USACE, Chicago District - Wetlands Update Seminar & Social Networking. Speaker Leesa Beal. Location TBA
●5/13/2015 - USEPA, Region 5 – NEPA related Climate Change and Coal Dust Update Seminar & Social Networking. Speaker Ken Westlake. Location TBA
●7/15/2015 – At Your Desk LIVE Webinar: Urban Flooding Awareness Update. Speaker: Illinois DNR, Brad Winters
●9/2015 - Annual Golf Outing - Details TBA
IAEP has been selected to host the NAEP National Conference in 2016!
IAEP is in the process of organizing the 2016 Annual NAEP National Conference which will be held in downtown CHICAGO in 2016! Please contact us if you would like to be involved with the event.
ENVIROMENTAL STUDIES STUDENTS IN THE NEWS
Check out the review of IAEP's Student Conference 2015 on Roosevelt University's Blog created by Sustainable Studies Student Mary Rasic
Congratuations to IAEP's 2014 Student Research Project Award Recipient Heather Herakovich!
Special Thanks to our
Golf Outing Fundraiser Sponsors!
Gold Sponsors: Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Environmental Resources Management, Natural Resource Technologies
Silver Sponsors: ALS Environmental, Aon Risk Services, EDR, Hygieneering, Stiles Inc., and Winston Engineering
Copper Sponsors: Cabeno Environmental, Eco-Rental Solutions, Pine Environmental, and Swanson, Martin & Bell
Bronze Sponsors: Rock River Environmental Services, Stat Analysis
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2014 CORPORATE SPONSORS!
CHRISTOPHER B. BURKE ENGINEERING
QUARLES & BRADY
• IAEP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
• A multidisciplinary society of professionals whose experience and practice relates directly to enhancing environmental quality;
• Provides professional development certifications through educational seminars, workshops and webinars on environmental topics;
• Unites practitioners in business, government and education in the fields of environmental planning, research, management, and evaluation;
• Promotes public and professional informed awareness of issues affecting environmental quality;
• Incorporates environmental concerns in planning and decision making; and
• Provides research grant awards to students enrolled in environmental studies programs.