Calendar Of Events
Archive Of Events
Join us on Linked In
Join us on Facebook
ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROFESSIONALS
IAEP IS NOW CELEBRATING 40 YEARS!
SAVE THE DATE!
Urban Flooding Awareness Update
Speaker: Illinois DNR, Brad Winters
7/15/2015 – 12 pm - 1 pm
At Your Desk LIVE Webinar!
IAEP Golf Classic!
Thursday, September 3, 2015
White Deer Run Golf Club
250 West Gregg's Parkway, Vernon Hills, IL
Registration & Driving Range: 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Shotgun Start 12:00 pm; Cocktails and Dinner 5:00 pm
IAEP is proud to announce that it has been selected to host the NAEP National Conference in chicago, il in 2016!
NAEP NATIONAL CONFERENCE
April 11 - 14, 2016
PALMER HOUSE HOTEL, CHICAGO, IL
Abstracts are now being accepted. There are numerous sponsor and exhibitor opportunities. Reserve your room at Chicago's Palmer House today through this link!
Please contact us if you would like to be involved with the event.
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES STUDENTS IN THE NEWS
Check out the review of IAEP's Student Conference 2015 on Roosevelt University's Blog created by Sustainable Studies Student Mary Rasic Click here for info
Congratulations to IAEP's 2014 Student Research Project Award Recipient Heather Herakovich! Click here for info
Special Thanks to our
2014 Golf Outing Fundraiser Sponsors!
Gold Sponsors: Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Environmental Resources Management, Natural Resource Technologies
Silver Sponsors: ALS Environmental, Aon Risk Services, EDR, Hygieneering, Stiles Inc., and Winston Engineering
Copper Sponsors: Cabeno Environmental, Eco-Rental Solutions, Pine Environmental, and Swanson, Martin & Bell
Bronze Sponsors: Rock River Environmental Services, Stat Analysis
Special Thanks to our
2014 Corporate Sponsors!
BURNS & MCDONNELL
CHRISTOPHER B. BURKE ENGINEERING
QUARLES & BRADY
• IAEP is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
• A multidisciplinary society of professionals whose experience and practice relates directly to enhancing environmental quality;
• Provides professional development certifications through educational seminars, workshops and webinars on environmental topics;
• Unites practitioners in business, government and education in the fields of environmental planning, research, management, and evaluation;
• Promotes public and professional informed awareness of issues affecting environmental quality;
• Incorporates environmental concerns in planning and decision making; and
• Provides research grant awards to students enrolled in environmental studies programs.